To satisfy your Superbowl snack cravings, we're offering our guacamole kit this week and this week only. The Hungry Harvest team pulled together our favorite tips and tricks for crafting the perfect guacamole. Here ya go.
Hungry Harvest Guacamole
Ingredients, 6-7 servings
- 5 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, mashed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 0.5 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 0.75 oz cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 jalapeños (optional, based on your spice preference!), diced
- salt to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados.
- Slowly mix in lime juice (hint: microwave the lime for 10 seconds to juice it easier), salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix in the chopped onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Add in the jalapeños if you're feeling spicy!
- Optional: refrigerate for one hour before enjoying to maximize freshness.
- Garnish with your extra cilantro and serve with tortilla chips, salsa, or however your heart desires.
And there ya have it. Everyone has there own method to perfecting the perfect bowl of guacamole. What's yours?