Easy // 30 mins // Serves 4 to 6
You’ve told us that Pad Thai is one of your favorite vegetable dishes & so we’ve crafted one that doesn’t require a trip to specialty markets. This dish is a full hearty meal for the entire Harvest family!
- Pad Thai Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Water or Broth
- (Opt) 3 Harvest Frozen Broth Cubes
- 3 Tbs Soy Sauce, Fish Sauce or Ponzu
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar or Date Molasses
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Each, Lemon, Lime, Clementine, juice & zest
- (Opt) 1/2 Tsp to 1 Tbs Sriracha or Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbs Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs Ginger, minced
- 2 1/2 Quarts Harvest Vegetables (I used red pepper, broccoli, carrots, snow peas & scallion)
- 2 Tbs EVOO or Coconut or Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 16 Ounces Pad Thai Noodles, prepped as directed on package
- 2 Cups Favorite Protein, rotisserie chicken, shrimp, roasted tofu, etc.
- 2-3 Cups Bean Sprouts
- 1 Cup Roasted Peanuts
- 2 Eggs
- (Opt) 2 Tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- (Opt) Cilantro
- (Opt) Citrus Garnish
Combine all the sauce ingredients & set aside. In a large skillet or wok add the oil, a pinch of salt & pepper & the vegetables and set over high heat. Add the water & cover to steam until crisp tender, about 3 to 5 mins.
Add the noodles & stir fry for 2 to 3 mins. Add the protein, bean sprouts & Pad Thai sauce, cover & bring to a boil & cook for 3 to 5 mins until everything is hot & tender.
Turn out onto a large platter while you cook the eggs. Add the sesame oil to the wok & scramble the eggs lightly. Garnish the platter w/ the cooked eggs, cilantro, citrus wedges & toasted peanuts.
Our easy Pad Thai is made from readily available Harvest pantry ingredients & cooks up quickly in just one wok. It’s loaded w/ Harvest veggies & while it makes a large platter, you unlikely to have leftovers. Share your versions on HH social media.