Get your greens in a sweeter way with our recovered green smoothie kit! This week, contents include strawberries, basil, kiwi, mango, and kale. Here's our favorite way to enjoy a harvest smoothie.
- Handful of strawberries - halved, with tops cut off
- 1 kiwi - peeled
- 2 basil leaves
- 1 mango - cut into chunks
- Bunch of kale - washed, with the stems cut off
- Place kale and basil in a blender
- Pour in 2 cups water or almond milk
- Blend for a second!
- If you'd like a creamier, heartier texture add in some yogurt.
- Add in the rest of your produce and blend until smooth!
- Pour into glass and enjoy :)
Pro tip - pour your smoothie into a bowl and top with granola and fresh produce for a homemade smoothie bowl!