Medium // 35min
Harvest Ingredients: Small Potatoes
All Ingredients: 2 Quarts Small potatoes, ¼ Teaspoon Sea salt, 3 ½ Tablespoons EVOO, 1 Small Onion or medium shallot , 2 to 3 Cloves Garlic, rough mince, ½ Teaspoon Sea salt, ½ Teaspoon Black pepper, 1 Teaspoon Fresh minced ginger*, 2 Tablespoons Rosemary, 1 ½ Tablespoons Dijon mustard (or honey mustard), ¼ Cup Water, 1 Cup Kale (bite size pieces)*, ¼ Cup Chives or scallions
1. Cover potatoes with water by about an inch. Add salt, cover the pot and set over medium high heat. Set timer for 10 mins. Reduce heat to medium and set timer for 15 mins. When a knife goes in without resistance, remove from heat and drain.
2. Meanwhile combine the following skillet: 2 Tbsp EVOO, onion, ginger, ½ tsp Sea salt, ginger, rosemary
3. Set the skillet over medium heat and let the onions sizzle and sweat for a few mins to get tender. When the spuds are cool enough to hold, break them into bite sized pieces over the onion mix.
4. Saute the mix, stirring every 7 mins or so, you’ll want to let them pan roast, so you stir up some nice caramelized crunchy surfaces.
5. After about 15 mins add mustard, water and kale. Cook until liquid has been absorbed
6. Remove from heat and add 1 ½ Tbsp EVOO and chives