We're offering a recovered ginger stir fry kit, available through February 20. Read on for our go to recipe!
Hungry Harvest Ginger Stir Fry
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, chopped & divided
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (or cooking oil of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups of julienned veggies to your liking (we recommend green onions, whole snap peas, broccoli florets, red peppers, and carrots)
- A handful of sesame seeds
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok or sauté pan on low
- Add in garlic and ginger, simmer on low heat for 3 minutes
- Slowly mix in veggies on medium heat, stir constantly to avoid burning for about 4 minutes until tender or to your liking
- Add in soy sauce and a splash of water to taste, mix thoroughly
- Serve over rice or with choice meat, top with sesame seeds.